St. Helen’s School educates girls from age 3 to 18 and prides itself on offering a harmonious and supportive environment for all staff. Set in 20 acres in Northwood, the School is only a five minute walk from Northwood Station on the Metropolitan Line of the London Underground.
Benefits of working at St. Helen’s School:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to join Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Cover to the value of 3 times salary
- Free use of our superb health and fitness facilities during lunch breaks
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunch and refreshments
- Private health insurance at corporate rates
Please note that before making an application for any vacancy at St. Helen’s, you should familiarise yourself with our Child Protection (Safeguarding) Policy.
|Head of French||9am, Wednesday 12th June|
|There are currently no vacancies|