We currently offer seven coach services, providing a convenient, safe and reliable mode of transport for your daughter to and from school. Our current routes are:
- Barnet (via Radlett)
- Beaconsfield (via Gerrards Cross)
- Ealing (via Ruislip)
- Elstree (via Borehamwood, Elstree and Bushey)
- Harrow (via Sudbury, Kenton, Harrow-on-the-Hill, North Harrow and Pinner)
- Hemel Hempstead (via Amersham, Little Chalfont, Chorleywood and Rickmansworth)
- Mill Hill/Stanmore (via Edgware and Stanmore)
Our routes are under constant review in order to ensure the highest possible quality of service in response to demand and may be subject to change. New parents are advised to obtain the latest information on routes and availability before final acceptance of a place at St. Helen’s. Every effort is made to accommodate parents’ requests.
Please contact the Domestic Bursar on 01923 843222 or see our coach routes information booklet below for more information.