St. Helen’s is an independent day school for girls aged between 3 and 18.
The school is set in over 20 acres of beautiful green space in Northwood, Middlesex, close to Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire and with easy access by Underground from central London.
We aim to provide an excellent, well-balanced and stimulating education, in order that every girl:
- enjoys learning
- has intellectual curiosity and thinks independently
- is confident and has integrity, celebrates diversity and respects others
- uses her talents and enthusiasm for the benefit of the community
- has skills which will enable her to play a role on the national and international stage
- is prepared for the world she will help to shape and lead
All the girls are treated as individuals and are able to take risks, challenge themselves and reach their full potential in a friendly, supportive and disciplined environment. By the time they leave us, the girls are confident, self-reliant and independent, ready to take their place in the adult world.